Unwanted Hair Removal
Brow Shaping: The brows will be mapped to find the perfect shape for your face and natural brow. Wax, trimming and tweezing will be used to shape the brow. $18
Brow Shaping and Tint: We start by mapping your brows to determine the perfect shape for your face. Brow tint is applied to temporarily darken the brows to increase the look of fullness. The tint will last from 2 to 4 weeks. Brows are then shaped with wax, trimming and tweezing. $30
Half Back: $30
Full Back: $60
Half Arm: $25
Full Arm: $40
Fingers and Hands: $15
Half Leg: $40
Full Leg: $70
Toes and Feet: $15
Save Time, Fill This Out!
Help save time when you get to our office by completing some data ahead of time.
Before and After Care
- It hurts to wax, especially the first time. If you wax regularly every 4 weeks, you will have less hair to remove. Less hair = Less pain.
- You should allow 3 weeks of growth from your last shave and 4 weeks from your last wax.
- Hair will not grow back thicker, darker or stronger. There would be no bald men!
- Normal waxing responses are bumps, redness, pimples, itching, breakouts, outbreaks and stubble.
- Avoid friction, heat, direct sun, heavy lotions or deodorant for 12-24 hours after waxing.
- Home care is key. Use Berodin Body Wash and Pumice Gloves daily to gently sluff away dead skin, alleviate itching and allow your hair to grow freely from the neck down.
- Breakouts are common, especially on the face, back, chest and bikini area.
- To prevent or minimize breakouts, use Berodin Blemish Control Gel daily on the waxed area for 3-5 days or as long as blemishes are present.
- Do not tweeze, shave or use a depilatory cream between waxing services.