Please note that the below are subject to change without notice.
- Give the Gift of Health and Wellness! Gift cards are available for purchase online.
- Gift certificates cannot be broken up into smaller time increments. For example, a 60 minute massage gift certificate cannot be split into two different 30 minute massage sessions.
- Three Lotus Massage and Wellness has a 24 Hour Cancellation Policy. If you need to change or cancel your appointment, you must notify us at least 24 hours in advance to avoid being charged 100% of the missed session. This same policy applies to clients who do not show up for appointments and clients paying with a gift certificate. If this should happen, clients will be required to make payment for the missed treatment before the next treatment will occur.
- If you should arrive late for your treatment, we will do our best to accommodate you without cutting into the next client’s treatment. If you are late and the full time could not be accommodated, you are still responsible for the full cost of the session.
- Professional licensed massage therapists are dedicated to providing a completely safe and enjoyable experience for our clients. The treatments provided are STRICTLY therapeutic and non-sexual. Any sexual comments or advances will result in immediate termination of the session.
- New Clients: Please arrive 10 minutes early to fill out a health intake form and to discuss your goals for the treatment session.
- Pregnant Clients: Please specify you are expecting when booking, so we may have ample time to set up cushions and pillows.
- Due to the nature of our business, Three Lotus Massage and Wellness does not offer refunds for massage services or gift cards.
- Discounted packages are available for purchase. Packages cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
- We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and FSA/HSA cards. No checks are accepted at this time.